Thanks to our host Diana for everything she did to make our return trip back to St. John so memorable.
The villa was beautiful and suited our needs perfectly. We couldn’t believe the prime location, so close to all the best beaches. Driving on the left certainly did need to be learned, but we picked it up quickly. Honestly, on our trip following Diana back to the villa, my husband and I looked at each other and wondered if we did the right thing. But it only took two trips down the hill to realize we could do this! (A little patience and good co-pilot skills didn’t hurt either). We even ventured over to Coral Bay one day for a little sightseeing (although our favorite place is still the North side beaches). Diana provided us recommendations and suggestions for our stay:
• Varlack Jeep rental Associates couldn’t have been more accommodating
• We used Slim man’s parking lot for our trips into town
• Our friends called Chico when they needed a ride back from their jaunt over to Jost Van Dyke
• Snorkeling at Waterlemon Cay was beautiful and we even encountered a spotted eagle ray in Leinster Bay
• Ocean 362 at sunset was a delicious way to end a full day of swimming and snorkeling
When we finally arrived home Sunday evening, I replayed sunny beaches and warm water in my mind as I shoveled our way into the house – 10 inches to be exact – in Capri pants no less! And imagine how many times my thoughts went to your villa views as I watched 2 ½ feet of snow blanket my home Tuesday!
We are already saving up for our next trip back! When we do, we’ll return to Azul. This is certainly a hidden jewel - what a breathtaking spot – everything anyone could ever need. Looking forward to our next stay.