Had a great time with great friends MLK weekend. The property is spacious, very clean and well maintained. The owner was a pleasure to plan with.
Things we loved in particular
- Open floor plan on main level was perfect for spending time with each other, especially while cooking. We did a lot of cooking to avoid eating out and managed with what was provided.
- Location close to the mountain. Quick ride or longer walk to access skiing and the spa/gym at the grand summit hotel.
- Amazing sound system throughout the house that was easy to use. Our phones easily connected wirelessly, allowing us to play our favorite tunes all weekend.
- Thorough and entertaining house manual -- no stones left unturned here.
- Plenty of parking in the driveway.
Things to watch out for
- Driveway can be a little tricky to drive on in icy weather (owner did warn us). We didn't all have 4 wheel drive cars, but it would help. When we did run into a little trouble with this, the owner was extremely patient and helpful.
- Warning to those looking for specific tools/equipment in the kitchen -- The kitchen is stocked with just basics (as are most rentals). If you need any specific tool for cooking, ask the owner and/or plan on bringing with you.