Words cannot express how perfect this place was!
- The house is bigger than it looks in the photos.
- 9 bedrooms was great! Even the older grandchildren got to use the bunk bed room.
- Kitchen well equipped.
- Back yard that goes on for days!
- If the adults want to hang out at night, the front living room is perfect for games, and not disturbing those in bed.
- BBQ was awesome, and much appreciated for easy cooking.
- Lots of seating for dining, and outside.
- Close to fireworks for the 4th of July, and close to an amazing shave ice place, along with a gas station for quick stuff one might need.
- 20 min from Wal-Mart and amazing indoor swimming site.
- Biking everywhere and river hike 30 min away.
- There is an extra room! It doesn't have a door, but its located right near the kitchen and shows the old foundation. Perfect because we needed another room for a family and tada, it was there! (maybe they will add a door sometime?)
- Car port for a trailer, which was awesome because even in this big house we needed 10 rooms for couples, and with the trailer we could all fit and have our own little space!
- Lots of closets for kids to sleep in and get their own rooms! We had babies with our family and it was very easy getting to stick them in their cribs for sleeping time.
- Available owner.
- All around amazing house that gave us everything we needed.
- While the AC worked and it never got over 87 in the house (while cooking during the hottest part of the day with no windows open, maybe happened twice), there was some confusion. We had a hard time getting it to work at the temp we wanted in the room we wanted. And for some reason some rooms were freezing while others very warm. Not to worry though, just some minor room changes for those who like it hot or cold.
- The trampoline is great, but it was surrounded by stone. No one got hurt, but we were cautious of it. Also some kids slept on the trampoline, and at 2am the sprinklers went off. Very funny now, but not funny to those kids at the time.
- Keep and eye on the dishwasher. It works and all, but it is so quiet that multiple times it would not get turned on properly and we had dirty dishes for breakfast when we needed clean ones. Opps!
We had an amazing experience at this home. The memories we gained from this place are irreplaceable! Thank you!
From the family of 18 brothers and sisters (including in-laws), 2 parents, and 23 grandchildren. We had a splendid time!