The villa was a nice May getaway for my wife and I. I was very impressed with Jaya's extremely helpful customer service level provided before and even during the trip.
PROS: - just the right size for two
- free wifi and netflix available
- had most things you needed for cooking
- "keyless" code entry to the villa, so no need to keep up with a key
- felt safe with the gated entry and weekend security
- temperature control and a fan allowed for comfortable sleep.
CONS: - the bed was a little too stiff for us
- a bit of a smell in the room that was hard to cover up with air freshners.
- we found photos #1 & 17 to be a little misleading, as they made it seem like the room had a view of the lake when this room was an interior room (no view).
We recommend this as a nice quiet getaway, while still close enough to Austin to enjoy the city as you please. Thanks for everything Jaya!