We just met a bunch of friends in TN that we hadn't seen in years. This was a great place for it, and I do not think you can find a better value for the size and quality.
- the house is in immaculate condition, very well kept. Hot tub was clean
- very well equipped. Kitchen had everything needed and more (pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- very nice grill, can actually grill large meals on it
- beds were very comfortable
- tv hook-up in media room was great, not just DVDs.
-the fireplaces are electric with the "glowing coals". This was a big let down for everyone since we were excited to sit by a fire and catch-up
-the walls and floors are thin, so the babies were frequently waking up to laughs and talking, it was a small inconvenience. If you have older kids and if you all go to bed about the same time it wouldn't be much of a concern at all.
-the house is kind of in a development with active construction still. Not exactly a isolated setting, but it did have a nice view and the construction didn't pose a problem other than altering the outdoor setting a bit.
Overall this is probably the nicest vacation rental I have stayed at, and certainly the best value I have had recently. I would highly recommend staying here, and will certainly consider staying again in the future.