This was our third rental house on IOP and our best yet. This year, my brother and his family joined us and this home, with two master bedrooms with king beds, was ideal for us.
The house is clean and very well maintained, very much as it is pictured. It is spacious and allowed plenty of room for 4 adults, 2 teenagers, 3 10-11 year-old girls and our dog - despite the large group, we never felt crowded. Everyone seemed to find their "favorite" space to play, read, and enjoy being on vacation.
A few highlights:
- the upstairs master suite is fantastic, with a huge room, vaulted ceilings, spacious mater bath (including large whirlpool tub) and a wonderful sun room with its own porch
- the landscaping is lovely and well-maintained, with mature trees and plenty of shade; the shady, fenced-in backyard was lovely, especially for our dog
- the kitchen is modern, spacious and, along with the open dining room, nicely positioned as the center of activity in the house (we also enjoyed having the laundry room just off this space, as we had more or less constant flow of beach towels)
- location is a short walk from the beach, and also an easy bike ride to the grocery and downtown IOP
- the owners are friendly and attentive; the house was clean and ready for us when we arrived, and Lori was responsive to emails before and during our stay
We had a wonderful time and certainly would recommend this house, especially for large/multi-family groups.