• Beautiful house, located at the end of a dead end street right next to the water. The house is situated on a roundabout at the end of the street which services both properties at the end of the street (Joy owns both). This is very beneficial because the roundabout can be closed off by a chain. This keeps sightseers from driving by the property.
• Plenty of space to accommodate 14 people
• Location provided easy access to 22, as well as, shopping, dining and beaches
o 15 min to the Arecibo airport
• The house keeper was extremely accommodating, going so far as to allow us to utilize her shopping club membership to get some great deals on food for the house
• Great help with minor issues:
o We had a door key break and the house keeper was able to provide a replacement very promptly
o The cable and internet were out when we arrived to the house (TV wasn’t a big deal because we never watched it). The outage ended up being a connection at the telephone pole. Joy and the house keeper were extremely helpful and promptly arranged for the service to be brought back online.
Thanks again, Joy!