I was satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
I was very happy with the location.
The vacation rental was very clean.
The property manager was more than helpful.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
Upon arriving we found that the property didn't look like it had been used in quite some time. We found dead wasps scattered throughout the house. We did not however, find any live ones. We were told we would not have a grill due to our staying in March but there was a charcoal grill there when we arrived. The house was laid out for sleeping a large number of guests with plenty of beds and couches. The kitchen was furnished better than I was expecting from a rental. We had all of the standard cooking items to use such as pots pans and dinnerware and utensils. We did not have a chance to use the fire pit due to the weather but it was in a nice location on the property. The only issue we had was the upstairs toilet kept running and that caused issues with the water pressure for showering the second day.