I was more than satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
I was happy with the location.
The vacation rental was spotless.
The property manager was very helpful.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
Overall a great unit and I would stay there again, but be aware of a few quirks:
- Key Lock Box is tricky and nearly impossible to operate in the dark. Be aware if you arrive at night.
- Master Bedroom does not have coverings on two windows (and they face east), and the remaining window treatments do not block light well, so be prepared to have the sun wake you up early or plan on packing an eye mask.
- The unit has lots of heavy-handed signage about Things Not to Do, which adds a bit of negative energy to your otherwise relaxing vacation.
- It's advertised as "downtown", which it is not. It's still walkable, but let's be honest - it's a bit of a hike.
- The layout of the development put the garage at the end of a dead-end alley that involves a drive around the block from the front door. Not the end of the world, but still an annoyance.
Manager responded on 7/15/2014:
Thank you for the review. I very much appreciate all of your comments and feel I should respond with offering some response for an understanding. It is really helpful to have all perspectives. We wish we could not have one sign, yet Oregon law requires a posting for a hot tub in the VR's. We have also had many questions about wifi and codes, these signs address these questions and are meant to make you vacation simple and safe, I am sorry for any unhappiness with them. Bend considers the Old Mill, downtown, Wall and Bond Street are included in that as well and are further north, not confuse anyone. I like your idea about the face mask and think we should include some! Again, thanks for your comments and recommendation.