We loved the house as a whole and really enjoyed our stay at First Pryority. We had a number of houses to choose from and I am glad we chose this house. It was even nicer and roomier than the pictures show. There are some things that would have made our stay perfect, but it is still an excellent house for the money. You will not be disappointed !
- Lake Glenville is beautiful and the house is located not far a great swim up waterfall that you an walk and even slide down. Short boat ride and easy to canoe or paddle board to.
- Good fishing off of the dock. Not for eating but great fun for the kids though we did see a few large bass making the rounds.
- The house is a great blend of a rustic feel with high comfort. The house is very roomy and and well maintained. Master BR is huge and other bedrooms are very comfortable. There is a large deck and great view on all floors
- All the ameneties are there, Central AC, large washer and dryer, dishwasher, jetted tub in Master, two large TV's, large grill and firepit for smores.
- Great outdoor activities ( Boat rental 15 minute drive, Horseback Riding ( Arrowmount) 2 miles from house. Close to Cashiers, Highlands and Sapphire.
- House is just far enough away from Cashiers and good distance from main road, 20+ minutes into town. You have to plan your shopping.
- It is a steep climb from house to lake. The path/steps are well defined but still a good workout to get from the lake to the main floor of the house.
- No outside chairs were available for sitting on dock or down by the lake where we spent most of our time. It would be nice to have some available for use.
- You have to bring or rent towels, not a huge deal but an minor inconvenience. Outside of towels everything you need is there for cooking.
- Be aware that there is poor cell reception around the lake but the house does have wifi and a land line.
- There was some construction going on across the lake mid day while we were there.. but outside of that very peaceful part of the lake
-The driveway is steep from the road to house. Not an issue for us but is something to be aware of was very easy to navigate and park multiple cars.
- Having enough hot water for showers was an issue especially if you are sharing with another family, we had 4 adults and 4 kids, last few in got a cold shower.
- Though closet is huge , it could use more storage in master BR. There is no dresser.