We have just spent 3 days in the house. Really enjoy it! A few highlights:
1) Breathtaking view of mountains and lake. Foggy morning, beautiful sunset, just fantastic!
2) In very good condition, clean, neat, well decorated, a lot of nice details, comfortbly fit for 2 families 8 people.
3) A lot of outdoor activities close by, 3 miles to Fontona lake dock, boating and fishing, 20 minutes to creek tubing, 40 minutes to Fontona dam.
4) Convenient for shopping, 15 minutes to a big grocery chain - Ingles, 20 minutes to Bryson city.
5) Quiet and private place. There only 4-5 houses in this mountain, and far away to each other.
one suggestion to the owner:
It will be great if you can build a few steps to the extra parking space.
Bottom line, really fun experience! We will come again!