1. Two living areas meant that folks could spread out and do different things together or have separate discussions.
2. Well stocked kitchen = money saved. We made shopping trips to the nearby Trader Joe's, Harris Teeter and GreenLife and got items we needed for breakfasts and even cooked a family meal for one of our dinners.
3. Convenient Location - we easily traveled to local restaurants and shopping destinations. Highly recommend Asheville Pizza and Brewery and Leulla's BBQ.
4. Yet Private - The house setting is private and peaceful. "Country Roads" - with little traffic.
5. Great Outdoor Space - often times we just sat on the deck or walked around the neighborhood. Very relaxing.
6. Three bedrooms and two baths. Plenty of room for everyone!
7. Easy to work with owners. Josh was so easy to work with. No problems. Thanks for the great directions to the home location. Hassle free.
We were in Asheville for son's graduation from UNC Asheville. Yay! Had a great visit!
(The following information did not affect our stay - but I need to let readers know that the upstairs master bath tub could be difficult for older visitors or those with mobility issues to use. You can see from the photos that it is a deep Jacuzzi tub. It was very beautiful and we were fine because the down stairs bath has a beautiful walk in shower that my 70 year old mom was able to use. You just have to evaluate for your needs and possibly shuffle "room assignments".)