As described, the suite is a fully furnished studio apartment in a Brownstone building in Harlem. Dennis, the proprietor, provided excellent customer service such as new towels, new bedding, and more toilet paper quickly upon request, as well as many great recommendations for eating and entertainment nearby (e.g. Harlem Shake, Amateur Night at the Apollo).
- Air conditioning unit was very quiet and didn't disrupt sleep
- No shortage of hot water, near as we could tell
- Fully furnished means fully furnished, as Dennis thought of pretty much everything you could possibly need.
- Wonderful interior decoration, very very tastefully done
- Plenty of reference material for tourism research
- Very responsive customer service from Dennis
- Short walk from multiple subway stations
- Faint vibration from nearby subway line (may bother some, didn't bother us)
- Some plates and bowls were cracked/broken, kitchen knife dull
- Clothing storage cabinets above the bed could use some organizing totes
- Bathroom vanity a bit small and rickety
A very pleasant and relaxing environment, would definitely stay here the next time we're in NYC. Would recommend it to anyone and everyone.