This was the first time we tried staying in a vacation home and I am glad we did. An awesome place for families to stay and have loads of fun. Kids and Adults had lot of fun playing in Pool table, Air Hockey table and Foosball table. All Lake Placid attractions are close by. The house has all amenities that a family (including kids) would require. We were surprised that there were some toys, board games as well that was available for us to play.
1. Booking process was so easy. We had clarifications before making the reservation and Kim Coolidge was very helpful and prompt in her responses.
2. After the payment was made, we received all the required information in terms of getting the house keys, directions, attractions, local stores.
3. The house was clean, more than ample number of Bath Towels, Comforters and Bedsheets were available.
4. House as three window A/C units. 1 – Dining room, 1 each in 2 Bed rooms. All other rooms have fan. There are also portable fans available in Living room.
5. House has ample parking space. Garage has space for parking for 2 Intermediate size cars. We had parked 2 vans and 1 SUV on the drive way.
This place is a definite for family reunions. I would recommend this place any time and would definitely love to visit again.