I was looking to rent the house for the girls getaway party and was very cautious about renting something on homeaway after having a bad first experience (I received urgent notice from homeaway that property I was about to rent was believed to be fake), despite the excellent reviews below. I’m so happy Rowena and Dominic were so patient and responsive to make me feel comfortable so that I went through with the rental. Upon arrival, I probably missed half of the instructions when Rowena was showing us around the house – so overwhelmed with happiness and excitement I was! I felt like pictures don’t do justice to this place and it is even better in reality! We decided to stay in on Friday night and order delivery so that we can enjoy the house longer – and that’s girls getaway in in Hamptons – that says a lot!!! The pool is so amazing that we ended up not going to the beaches at all, either.
This immaculate house can be a perfect vacation spot for anyone:
• Girls getaway – it has an amazing swimming pool with a waterfall, sauna and tons of space to lounge;
• Guys getaway – it has several grills and a huge couch with TV (haha, at least that’s my idea of guys getaway, the only thing missing is a pool table);
• Romantic getaway – it has a beautiful master bedroom with memory foam mattress, several Jacuzzis, a steam shower and indoor and outdoor fireplaces;
• Family vacation – it has a huge play room for children to be entertained;
• Summer event space – it has gorgeous landscaping to have the guests wowed and a large deck to fit everyone!
Everything in this property is made with a great attention to detail and made with love! I couldn’t have been happier with the rental!
We all fell in love with the house and didn’t feel like leaving when the time came...
Now my colleagues have to bare with me bragging non-stop about my fabulous weekend and a gorgeous multi-million dollar house I stayed at!
P.S. Rowena, thank you for the watermelon – that was just what a doctor prescribed on a hot afternoon next to the pool!