I rent apartments almost exclusively when I travel now. This property was a standout for so many reasons.
1. Gorgeous apartment with all the amenities. Coffee, cocoa, soda, water, snacks, fresh fruit & flowers, toiletries, even a Roku with Netflix included.
2. Brooklyn is great. It's up and coming, so expect to see beautiful buildings next to empty lots, but it's worth it for the "local" experience you get vs. Manhattan.
3. The subway is a little far away. Expect to walk 15 minutes (or take a 15 minute bus ride) to the subway. Again, totally worth it. And there's free parking right in front of the building.
4. Carole and Beverly are the loveliest hosts and attentive to your every need.
5. The king bed is so cozy and was the best vacation sleep I think I have ever had (even sharing the bed with my daughter!).
6. A fantastic bargain. I hope these ladies never realize how low their rate is compared to other similar properties.
Thanks to Beverly and Carole for a wonderful stay! See you again next time we are in NYC!