A group of us decided to stay at this log-cabin home for a weekend of skiing.
Boy, was I the hero (for finding the place) when we arrived... we all loved it.
- The location is perfect, we skied both Bretton Woods and Canon which were both a short car-ride away.
- The quality of the home far exceeded my expectations. This place is brand new, and you can tell how well it was built as soon as you enter the door.
- Everything from the wonderfully long-wrapped deck, the open loft living room, to the beautifully decorated interior, it is clear tender-loving-care went into every inch of this place.
- Yes, we love getting away from it all, but who doesn't enjoy a little netflix to wrap the night up? This place is hooked up for those looking to remain connected. Wifi, TV, the entertainment options, we never felt too far away (which I loved).
- Fits many guests very well. The layout of the cabin and the beds therein are segregated nicely where we never felt overcrowded, despite housing 9 of us.
- Ease of use - Getting to the cabin was a breeze, entering the home is very straightforward, and communication with the owner was easy.
I plan to come back to this exact cabin the next time I am looking for that (connected) getaway in the mountains.