We cannot say enough about your beautiful home. To say our vacation was wonderful would be an understatement. Your home is warm, cozy, loaded with amenities, and truly the perfect backdrop for a dream vacation. Our family of four fit very comfortably, with plenty of room for entertaining. Your location is the perfect balance of tranquility and access to "the real world." (Fair warning, spending time here will feel surreal!) For parents of young children, the beach area and shallow waters provide a secure area for the kids to play.
We composed a list of "must-dos" while staying here:
- Wake up early (4:30-5:00 am) to watch the sunrise. It's so worth it.
- Watch the sun set while sitting by the campfire. (And make s'mores!)
- Swim, fish, splash, paddle, and make the most of the pristine lake.
- Sleep in the sun porch. The couch/beds are so comfortable, and the sound of the water can't be beat from down here.
- Eat outside on the floating dock - it's just cool!
- Wander and hike through the area moutains. Everywhere you turn, there's beauty to be found.
- Spend time with your family doing whatever makes you happy. This is the ideal backdrop to bring your family together.
Kathy and Gary, thank you again. This was the best vacation of our lives!