I booked this house for a family reunion. We had 20+ people, including a lot of kids. I would highly recommend this house.
- There are a lot of bedrooms
- Lots of balconies
- The main level is great for entertaining. The living/dining/kitchen area is open and large. The balcony right off the dining room is HUGE
- The location is great. You can see Heavenly from the balcony
- Indoor pool!
- Hot tub on the balcony
- Gorgeous master suite
- The property manager, Mark, was very responsive in his communications. I found him very easy to deal with.
- I wish there were more bathrooms
- Not a lot of parking