We were two couples visiting Yellowstone for the first time and found this home to be a comfortable and fairly convenient spot for accessing the west gate to the park. Overall, the home met our needs and was well appointed for relaxing in the evenings and cooking meals at home. The photos accurately represent the property, and it's quite spacious and quiet.
The one issue we had was that when we turned the gas vent stove/fireplace on for the first time we smelled a strong gas odor that was alarming. Not having any experience with this type of fireplace, I left a voicemail for the owner expressing this safety concern and asking for some guidance on if this was normal/what to do, but didn't receive a response the entire stay. Seeing as it was pretty chilly, we spent a lot of time researching and trying different knobs on the fireplace so we could use it, so it would have been helpful to 1) receive a response from the owner, as well as 2) have some instructions on proper use of the fireplace, as well as how it interacted with the thermostat.