I was more than satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
I was more than happy with the location.
The vacation rental was very clean.
The property manager was very helpful.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
We stayed here in August 2014, which was a last minute change due to the house we originally booked getting pulled from the rental pool. It turned out to be a pleasant surprise.
- we really enjoyed the location. Suttons Bay is wonderful for shopping and had several great restaurants. close to wineries, breweries, and about 20 minutes to downtown Traverse City. The Leelanau Trail picks up right across the highway from the house, and you can walk/jog/bike/ski it into Suttons, which is 1 mile to the downtown village.
- waterfront. The home is right on the water, and has bay views from every room in the house.
- lots of room to spread out - we had 4 adults and a toddler and it was great. It could easily sleep two couples with children, or 3 couples.
- the home is right on the highway so there is some road noise and headlights at night. However, it is set down from the road so some of that is blocked.
- steep steps down to the front door, which can be tricky to navigate with luggage, groceries, etc.
- the shoreline is grassy/rocky, so if you don't have water shoes it is a little funky getting out past the grassline. However, once you get past it the water is clean and cool.
Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and would recommend this home to others looking to visit northern Michigan.