Overall we had excellent experience and would not hesitate to recommend the place to others. House is wonderful, views breathtaking, staff very helpful. It is a great place to stay - enough said. You will not be disappointed. But I will list few things that surprised us and/or we wished we knew before coming not because we would have decided not to come but it would have made our stay even more pleasant.
1. The pool on the properly is perfect in every way except water temperature. Everyone found it to be on the cool side. Kids did not care but adults tended not to go in as much.
2. Master bedroom upstairs is fairly close to road and is open to both pool (road) and ocean side. You can't see road but you definitely hear cars. Between ocean and cars don't expect that room to be quiet.
3. At the time of our stay WiFi would not reach master bedroom upstairs. Owner told me they will have it fixed - takes $50 device - so I don't expect it to be an issue in the future but if you care - ask.
4. The house is very open and airy and has lots of plants throughout. Expect visitors - we had a bunch of ants (non-biting type) in our room one day and forgot to turn light off and ended up with lots of bugs in room one evening.
5. Two of bedrooms had TVs but with no cable/satellite make sure to bring your own "content" - perhaps a laptop with HDMI adapter.
6. Taxis that get "called" to house will ask for substantially higher rate than ones flagged down 100ft away on the road. Know what fares should be and insist they accept it.
7. Pay in Pesos. Go to ATM in romantic zone (bank norde or something) and take 8,000 pesos out at a time. ATM in convenience store lets you take 3,000 pesos out and charges double the fee every time.
8. Do your own research. I thought Euphracio would be very knowledgeable about tourist attractions, logistics, etc. but he was not. He was extremely helpful and nice around the house and could call taxi for us or arrange other minor logistics but when it came to planning activities, etc we relied on Google.
9. Waves are big - PV is not a good place for small kids to swim in ocean. But shoreline is beautiful.
10. Enjoy the house. PV is nice but pretty much every time we would go out somewhere and come back we felt whatever we was not up to what we have left behind.
Overall I highly recommend this place - this was our best vacation so far.