Hi there! I stayed at Maracuja for 5 nights in June 2014. I really enjoyed my stay. The views were excellent, there is a pool right down the steps which is lovely. A very lovely large patio as well, beautiful back yard! The villa is spacious and was clean when I moved in. There are actually three bedrooms, but I only needed one. Mario was very helpful with everything that I needed, and he was very generous with topping up the internet as I definitely used a lot of internet (downloading movies).
I would definitely recommend the stay, as it is a very nice area and a decent price too! Thank you Mario for the wonderful stay, look forward to staying with you again.
A few things to note, but not deter you from staying!
1. Taxi is by 4WD taxi only, 10 FJD to or from town. Get their numbers so that you can arrange pickup or drop off.
2. The villa Maracuja could use a little TLC on the wooden floors in the living room, several of the floor boards give when walking on them and are about to break.
3. Some of the lights dont work in villa Maracuja, or if they do I could not find a switch to turn them on. Labelling switches would be very useful for visitors.
4. More towels could be provided to the guests. Two towels at least. I asked Mario for towel and he provided.
5. There is no laundry in the villa. You have to arrange this with Mario. He picked up on Saturday and dropped off on Tuesday. Just so you are aware.
Enjoy your stay. Savusavu is so beautiful, and the area where this rental property is located is absolutely stunning. Fiji people are very friendly and I will have pleasant memories from my stay. All the best to you.