My wife and I stayed here for a week in early September. This cottage is a perfect location and the interior is very clean and modern. There is a market and a cafe within walking distance and you are a short drive to either Provincetown or Wellfleet. This is the perfect spot if you want a few things close to you, but want to avoid the large crowds. While the cottage sits right off 6A, even with the windows open, it is very peaceful inside the cottage.
A few bits of info for those new to visiting the Cape such as we were:
1. This cottage, like most others, does not have air conditioning. This was not a problem when we visited, but take note.
2. The cottage does not have a coffee maker. Yes, it has a french press, but there is also no grinder to accompany the french press.
3. The cottage does not have a hair dryer. Not a big deal to us, but some might want to take note.
4. The beach across the street from this cottage is on the Bay side (not the Atlantic ocean side).
5. There is a TV inside the cottage, but it is not connected to any cable or satellite service. Only a DVD player. Not a huge deal for us as we spent most of our time enjoying Cape Cod, but take note.
Overall, a fantastic spot and it's hard to find any major faults. We hope to return someday!