1. Location - Terrific - close to South Beach and downtown Edgartown but just far enough away that it felt secluded and was really quiet. We rode our bikes many days.
2. Beds! - WOW!! This was a treat - nice, new comfy mattresses on all the beds. Best vacation sleep in a rental home.
3. Deck - no matter what you wanted, sun or shade, there was plenty of room on the deck to sit in either all day long. And we sat at the umbrella table for almost every meal. There were no bugs to bother us.
4. Pots, pans, utensils, etc - fully equipped - We cooked a lobster dinner for 5 and had everything we needed.
5. Washer/Dryer were relatively new. Oven looks barely used even though there are pans to cook most foods.
Loved this home and will definitely be back again. Security deposit was promptly returned and the owner was really great to deal with in all arrangements and questions.