1. Alice is very responsive and easy to work with - made the process very easy and has clear instructions on what to bring and how to leave the house
2. The house itself is setup incredibly well for a large group. The bedrooms are all of equal size and make it easy for a bunch of couples (all double beds).
3. The views are incredible - pictures do not do it justice.
4. The main living areas were perfect. Big, open living room with a huge coffee table perfect for playing cards or a board game. A huge kitchen with plenty of space to cook for 10+ and a large kitchen table.
5. The finished basement is a great plus - pool, foosball, ping pong, more couches and a TV.
Overall the house was the perfect combination of layout, views, hot tub, but not so nice that you're afraid to actually use the house. There were a few slight things (like some stains and worn down items) but for us this was no big deal. Highly recommended for a group looking for a getaway weekend.