This is a nice clean apartment, conveniently located. Users should be made aware of the following:
1. The office where keys are picked up is not close to the apartment. No one was available at the apartment.
2. There is an extra charge for parking: 50 euros a week. This was not mentioned in the quote even though I specifically said parking was required.
3. We had to ask the manager to visit the apartment to show us how to use the kitchen facilities and the TV. No manuals or instructions were in the apartment.
4. Expect very little in the kitchen: No condiments--"salt and pepper shakers" listed on the inventory were paper samples from a fast food place. There were no paper towels or hot pot holders. The coffee pot is a small French press.
5. While there is plenty of light from large windows on either end of the apartment, the only "view" is of other apartment windows sharing a view of each other.
6. The concierge for the buildings is not involved with specific apartment concerns, but is a valuable resource for information about the area.