It was my first time to book a condo for a holiday and we love it!
Me and my husband stayed here last May 6-15,2014.
My detailed review:
1. Save us a lot $! Gave us more shopping money and for our daily activities.
2. Proximity to the beach (just behind Hyatt Regency, can't beat that)
3. Full kitchen! Didn't get to cook (except quinoa) but we heat a lot of leftovers and kept our drinks cold all the time :) oh and thanks for the complimentary Kona coffee i surely loved it! Can't start my day without a good coffee!
4. The bed is very comfortable as well as the pillows!
5. Love the Smart TV! Used Pandora to play music and Was able to access my netflix account too. Oh and did I mention surround sound? Awesome!
6. They have complete kitchen utensils and extra dishes that we ended up using as well.
Probably some suggestions/concerns that I have would be more extra towels and beach towels (since we stayed for 9days) i like having fresh towels. The tub didn't drain properly on our 3rd day, there's a pool of water while you're taking a shower. (Maybe my fault too from the sand on the beach, but it's ok not a big of a deal).
Would be a plus too if there are beach chairs that we could borrow! :)
Overall We would stay again and recommend this condo to ALL of you!
If you want to explore Hawaii , be close to the beach, close to ABC (its like a 711) and not break your bank then this is it!
Thank You Alexei for making our trip more fun & memorable :)