Four of us stayed at this property for around 6 nights.
You may be tempted to think, as we did, that the photos were probably too good to be true, that the pool somehow would not be your own, that the grill could not be this impressive, and that the house surely had some fatal flaw. You may be tempted to think, in short, that the pictures were a false impression.
Like us, you would be wrong. Everything is exactly as seen in the photos, including the tiki bar. Everything. If I went around and took pictures with my phone.
Let me hit the high points for you here:
- everything listed as on offer was present within the privacy fence of this cottage space...plus more that wasn't even listed
- the property was IMMACULATE and well-maintained; we felt like we were stepping into a home that had never seen guests before
- the owners love this private cottage area and genuinely want you to have an amazing time; how do I know? Because Carrie called me from her trip in CA to ensure we had what we needed, and Jim was always at hand with a wave or to answer questions
- I am recommending this property not just to you, but to everyone I know; I work for a major travel company managing accommodation content for North America, and let me tell you--this one took the cake for me
- this property is local to everything, if you have a car, and the drive to Lahaina was around 30 minutes of beautiful driving in both directions. We love driving around a new place, but if we'd wanted, we could have walked right on down to Wailea
We will stay here next time and ANY time we go to Maui. It blew our minds and we often found ourselves wondering why we should even leave this space to see anything else. So much more than a noisy, crowded resort down the street!
Again, if you're in doubt, let me echo the other 5-star reviews by saying this place is worth booking. My husband, brother, and sister-in-law were just aghast at the beauty, privacy, and comfort of this accommodation.