We stayed here in mid-April, 2012 (the date of arrival we submited to this site's calendar is incorrect) and we cannot recommend the Gite Au Domaine Chandon De Briailles enough! Not far off the RN 74, its location is central to the Cote d'Or and Florence and François are delightful hosts: very attentive and engaged. And if you have any interest in the wine and food of Burgundy, Florence and François can be an invaluable resource in these matters, too. (Not the least because the organic/bio-dynamic wines made by this estate are immensely delicious.)
- The listing description of this property is very accurate.
- The photos of his property are very accurate. (Yes this place *IS* this beautiful.)
- The property is very clean and well maintained and includes a full kitchen and a great clothes washer and dryer.
- The owners are very helpful in answering questions/concerns.
- We recommend this property to friends, relatives, and to people like you who we don't even know. :)
- Centrally located in the heart of the Cote d'Or vineyards, near the walled, medieval town of Beaune (and its rail stop), and within a very drive-able distance of the cultural capital of Dijon (to the North) and of historic Cluny (to the South).
Il est merveilleux!