I gave this villa five star for the following reasons:
1. Terra Verde's Location. Terra Verde is around 8 miles to the Disney main gate. It's on the south east direction of the Disney which makes the driving much easier. Rt 192's traffic can be very crowded sometimes. You don't have to take Rt 192 if you stay in Terra Verde. Terra Verde is a gated community. The environment is very good. It has a beautiful lake,a big club house and swimming pool/SPA.
2. The villa's Location in the Resort. This villa is located in a cornered lot with a forrest view. The villa has a oversized lanai with south facing pool.
3. This villa is nicely furnished. It has a big screen TV in the family room. It offers free Wifi/Cable/Phone. The decoration of the villa is clean and cozy. The wall is clean and well maintained.
4. There are some minor issues. But we don't really mind. For example, there's a TV not working in the bedroom initially. But it turns out to be just a set up issue.
5. The property is very nicely maintained according to our experience. For example, the owner told me that the pool heater is brand new and has just been installed. We ordered the pool heat and be able to enjoy the pool/SPA during a realatively code weather because of this fact :-)
6. The owner is very nice and easy to deal with. For example, after we told him there's a TV in the bedroom is not working. He contacted the property manager and the issue was resolved very quickly.
I like the villa and will definitely come back next year!!!