Overall the owner Robin was very easy to deal with, as was the Homeaway transaction, at least to book it.
1. The condo was furnished with very nice furniture, and the beds were super comfy, even the sleeper sofa.
2. There were extra chairs and even sand toys for the kids in the storage closet, as well as a first aid kit under the sink.
3. Even though there were people staying on both sides of us we never heard anything through the walls.
4. There were four levels of parking and always plenty of room no matter what time of day or night you got back home.
5. My deposit was returned promptly.
1. Wifi was very spotty even in condo, as was reception, don't think you will get service out on the balcony.
2. The furniture/layout made it nearly impossible to have two people up and moving in the condo. The kitchen table had a stand that made it impossible to push in the chairs which left us having to create an official traffic pattern to get from the living room to the front door.
3. There are 2 elevators for more than 20 floors...you do the math.
4. Several small things were falling apart. The wall was banged up in living room with large scratches; the cabinet above the sink was falling off the hinges, the bathroom towel rack wasn't actually anchored to wall so that easily fell, several wear and tear spots like water rings on wood. I texted Robin as soon as we got there and told him of some of the damage and asked if he wanted pictures, but he never replied.
Overall I would not wish to stay at this unit again since I know from past experience that there are larger units available for cheaper prices in other locations. I am still giving it 4 stars because it was very clean, I got to check in when they said I would be able to, the beds were comfortable, the parking was fine, the checkout instructions weren't too detailed, there was a lot of bonus kitchen equipment that made our eating more enjoyable, and it was like the pictures.