Thank you for your warm hospitality. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit here on Marco. We've learned that all the fun things to do start with an "S"
1) Swimming with dolphins!
2) Strolling on the beach at Sunrise.
3) Shelling for Sand Dollars.
4) Shopping at Esplanade & Town Center (I did check out the Lily Sale at Spinnaker's too!)
5) Shore birds - each day we watched the Snowy Egrets, Sea Gulls, Sand Pipers, Skimmers, Osprey, Ibis, Blue Herons, and the Pelicans! (Don't forget to look for Frigate Birds Soaring!)
6) Sweet Annie's - wonderful sugar free fat free ice cream (really). The owner, Gary Bebe, is an entertaining shop keeper!
7) Watching the Summer Storms roll in from the ocean was spectacular. The lightning was a real "Show."
Hopefully we will have the opportunity to do this again.