I was very satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
I was very happy with the location.
The vacation rental was spotless.
The property manager was very helpful.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
Stayed in hotel part (pineapple room #119).
- small fridge but u can fit a good amount of food & drinks. Cold fridge which is a plus.
- plenty of room to fit a pack and play for my baby. Just had to move some chairs around.
- cold air conditioner, a little loud but helps keep out noise from other guests ( although guests were respectful and quiet). Remote to adjust temperature included. Ac is cooooold!
- decent size bathroom with double sinks, closet for hanging your clothes. Also bathtub has built in ridges that prevent slipping. My 15 mo. Old loved taking showers and walking around in the tub with no concerns of slipping. Hot water was also great! No loss of hot water ever.
- beds were comfortable. I had 2 queen size. Used one to keep stuff on.
- ice machine in the halfway was great!
Hotel and property is clean and kept ver nice!
- there is a pool which is always a plus. Handicap ramps for wheel chairs and strollers.
- shuffle board near the beach!
- little hut (chi chi hut) with picnic table underneath it by th beach came in handy!
Staying at a cottage / hotel on the beach is very convinient. Watched sunsets easily. Also you don't need to pay $2/hr but if you go to bowmans beach or the lighthouse beach you do need to pay. There is also a $6 toll coming into Sanibel Island. You only need to pay it anytime you come in, not leaving. I had Florida e-pass so i used that to pay it. We also ate at the sand bar restaurant 1 minute car ride. Great food. They have many little restaurants & food stores around. Overall excellent experience! Will be back!