Our group of 12 enjoyed this vacation home! It was spacious and enough room for 5 teenagers! The kids enjoyed the pool, which was a great size. The house is in a great location and nice neighborhood. Here are a few of the pros & cons we saw during our stay.
* Lots of room
* Nice location
* Pool & hot tub
* Owners have been very easy to work with before and during our stay
* Game room and bikes were great for the kids
* Price was reasonable
* Royce the property manager was always available and quick to respond to all issues.
* Kitchen utensils were very basic so plan simple meals.
* You will need to bring household basics. (We had minimal supplies when we arrived)
* Dryer needs repaired/ it didn't dry very well even on different settings
* We did have trouble with the hot tub working every time.
Over all our group would return to this house on another vacation. None of the cons were bad enough for us to feel like it ruined our trip or enough to advise you not to stay at this home.