1st time using home rental, but will being using every time when possible. Excellent experience overall. The process to reserve was very quick and had all my questions answered. I felt apprehensive about paying the $ amount but it was resolved as we were allowed to pay a deposit and then complete the payment prior to arrival. Also I like the ease of payment- I felt secure. Sara (Owner) was quick to respond and was flexible to change the dates we needed when we decided to add a day. Upon arrival, we found the home to appear as it did in the pictures. It was clean and furnished as stated. My first feeling as I walked in was relief, I felt at home and knew we made the right choice. Everything wasn't perfect- but I wasn't looking for perfect. I was looking for realistic, affordable, safe, comfortable, clean and didn't want to be scammed or taken advantage of because I needed a place big enough to spend time with my family. I found just what I was looking for at Aurora's Dream.
-location about 8-10 miles from attractions, about 25 min drive time
- located in housing area, not commercial area- felt like I had new neighbors
- Home layout- perfect for families. I never felt like we were stumbling one another. Bedrooms located perfectly.
- Kitchen stocked - pans, bowls, coffee pot, etc
-loved the folded design towels found in the rooms
- Communication/response time with Owner
-screened in patio and pool area- patio furniture to relax outside and visit
- spa being heated included with # of days rented
-Nice size refrig, Reg size oven and micro- printer
- extra pillows in the closet
- No one looking over the shoulder at our every move-comfortable
- No wash clothes supplied
- Bedroom mattresses need upgraded or replaced -hard and not comfy
- no extra pillow cases for the extra pillows (no back up sheet sets but we had the washer/dry)
- Management Co used for check in/out needs improvement-consistent hrs
- TV in rooms need to be bigger-I'm not there to watch TV but I like to unwind laying in bed watching Tv and they were so small and hard to view
- Hand soap very poor quality and not adequate
- lock on door to pool outside needs lowered a bit. I'm 4'10 and couldn't reach to unlock-always had to have my son to unlock it-hassle but I understand
Note: The minuses were not a big enough deal that would make me change my mind not to rent- but hopefully can serve as areas of attention to the detail for management co.