I want to start off by stating this condo was great. 4 bedrooms and a nice size pool. The complex is great as well. There were a few minor issues with the home. But nothing major.
We needed to buy batteries for the remote for the TV because the maintenance person never brought us any when we called. In addition, the master toilet handle was broken. You would have thought the cleaning people would have informed the maintenance to take care of the issue. After our 2nd call they came and fixed it.
Some of the walls were scratched (black marks) because of people taking suitcases and smashing them into the walls. The vents on the ceiling are in need of a cleaning. Dust all around the vents. The curtains needed to be vacuumed as well. A lot of dust on them especially in the master bedroom. Otherwise, it was clean.
The question is - Would I stay there again? YES These were minor issues that did not take away from our vacation and the enjoyment of the condo.
The manager Lisa - I was not impress and I think the owners of this condo need to find a different manager. I have stayed on this property before and worked with different managers with other condos. I have never experience such lack of attention.
1. Was very attentive when I wanted to book and paid.
2. Paid and then received email stated I would receive details as my trip got closer. But 3 days before I was leaving she NEVER emailed or called me to provide address, gate code, entry code. I had left multiple messages. Then I finally had to call the website company (homeaway.com). They were able to reach someone and within minutes I received my information that was needed.
3. However, upon arrival the gate code would not work
4. called management and they provide me another gate code - DID NOT WORK
5. Finally we spoke to a security office on site and he provide us with the right gate code.
6. It has been 17 days now and I have not received my Security Deposit back (no damages - we left unit the way we received it)
7. I have called and emailed Lisa (manager) and still no response regarding my deposit. Looks like I have to call homeaway.com again.