This vacation home was a great stay for our Orlando vacation, and easily accommodated 6 adults and 3 children with enough space for everyone. Definitely would recommend this home if you are looking to accommodate a larger group of people to be near theme parks but to have a home away from home to relax in.
- Space! plenty of room with 8 BRs and 4 Bathrooms!
- 20 mins door-to-parking lot for Disney parks; universal is about 40 mins door-to-parking lot
- gated community - extremely secure
- separate upstairs vs. downstairs thermostats and fans in each room for better air circulation
- Netflix available throughout the house and tvs in each room, including a huge movie room
- Oasis club is within a 5 min walk, and they provide towels and you can order food/drinks there. The lazy river was a perfect way to unwind after a hot day at the theme parks!
- Jeeves local property management is extremely responsive - just a phone call away and they can help take any question big or small.
- driveway parking only. Garage is converted into a game room and when it was hot we had to turn on the car to get the A/C going for a few minutes before getting in. Would prefer to have a functional garage.
- starter pack included dish soap but no sponge, 1 roll of paper towels, and 3 garbage bags, and one single box of detergent for 1 load of laundry. it would not be that much more to provide more than just the starter and would have saved a trip to the market which is ~10 mins away by car and lugging back unused items.
- Sparse cookware/pantry essentials. no oil. salt and pepper was stale. cookware consists of two small pots, two rather small non stick pans and 1 large pot. Suggest one larger non-stick skillet and one more medium size pot at minimum. Utensils were plenty and there are more than enough cups and plates - including kid-friendly plastic cups/plates/bowls.