11 adults, 6 kids, everyone slept on a bed. The pool was great. Heated was even better, jacuzzi was awesome. All in all the experience was great.
Let's do some pros and cons.
- The beds aren't spectacular. I'm used to a memory foam bed though.
- No grill (we bought a cheap one from Walmart).
- Garbage was confusing, you have to leave it in the bench out front to have it taken away every day, we didn't figure that out till the second day.
- The theater room can git a little warm when you close the doors.
- Linens and towels were a bit sparse. There should be a few extra sets in the house, there weren't.
- Sofas not very comfortable
- Pool table was a little off
- The house is huge
- The pool is bigger than all the neighbors. It's a good size pool for a vacation rental.
- The entire backyard is huge, plenty of room for everyone at your house to be outside.
- Bathroom directly accessible from outside, no need to wet the whole house.
- When warmed it's even better
- The jacuzzi is a great size, fits like 7 people.
- Lots of seating inside, and outside
- Large, large kitchen
- The theater was awesome. Played Madden on a 110" screen, sweet. An amazing Surround Sound System. I'm talking it shakes the freaking house.
- Pool table has room enough to play where other vacation rentals have a small table and not enough room to play.
- TV's everywhere
- Washer dryer
So, I almost hate saying anything negative about the house, it was a great experience all around. We had such a good time in the pool and in the home. But, hey, it is what it is, there were some cons, BUT DON'T LET THOSE MAKE YOUR DECISION. All vacation rentals have similar cons, and the choice between this one and another, I'd take this one in a heartbeat.
The place was amazing, and you should definitely check it out. I'm going to book another trip very soon.