* great location.
* short walk to the beach
* easy walk to town for all kinds shopping
* super responsive and friendly owner and local property manager
* clean and highly functional home
* kitchen is well stocked with utensils, dishes and pots -though could use sharper kitchen knives
* air condition in bedrooms
* working wifi -successfully streamed netflix movies to tv
* swimming pool
* great outdoor patio/deck
* beautiful yard
* quiet and seemingly safe neighborhood
* great beach
* secured parking -compact cars only, i mean that. don't rent/bring a big car. our little nissan sentra was challenging enough.
* hot showers.
* water dispenser for 5 gallon bottles
* white paint in pool rubs off when touched and stains skin. requiring soap and water to remove. so, we avoided the pool. thankfully beach is close and way more fun.
* several power outages means no running water
* mosquitoes -the nature of tropical rainforests
we spent a week here and enduring several power outages. during power outage, water stops running. buy plenty of water. the five gallon bottle is very inexpensive to refill. make sure to bring the 5 gallon bottle in the house to the supermarket and receive a deposit otherwise it will cost more than five times the cost.
bring flashlight for night walks to town and for power outages -perhaps even bring LED lantern for outages. plenty of candles in the house. for walks to town, it may make sense to bring a personal light flasher -like the ones on bicycles. road's mostly unlit, narrow and motorcycles and cars often drive faster than seems sensible. buy citronella from supermarket for mosquitoes. lots of mosquitoes. if you wants something less toxic than the typical mosquitoes body repellents -like the brand "deep woods off", consider bringing your own mosquito repellent.
overall, great spot to relax. perhaps, the most relaxing vacation that i've spent anywhere. i'd definitely stay here again. thank you.