We recently stayed in this condo in the heart of Cabarete
- Perfect location, 1 minute walk to the beach, 5 minutes walk to the heart of the town and also on the right end of town for easy access to Kite Beach and Encuentro
- Very spacious and comfortable apartment. Huge bedroom, big living room, decent kitchen, balcony, two full length futons, good shower
- Great view of pool area
- Quiet even though on main street
- Stays cool, we barely needed the A/C at all despite the heat outside
Room for improvement
- While the main living areas e.g. floors, table tops, bathroom etc. were spotlessly clean, there were several places that were filthy e.g. on top of the fridge, on top of the stove. It wasn't huge deal and I am *not* a clean freak but it was a bit disconcerting to find thick layers of dust and grime in places.
- I've stayed in many VRBO places in the US and there were a few things missing that I've come to expect. While there were adequate plates, pans, silverware etc. there were no "starter" supplies and I thought it might be helpful to share the specifics to help future tenants. There was a bar of soap, some laundry soap and some coffee filters, nothing else. No salt and pepper, cooking oil, paper towels, coffee etc. There is no dishwasher but also no supplies for handwashing dishes e.g. dish soap, sponge etc. We even had to buy extra toilet paper as there was not sufficient supplied and the maid did not replace it when she cleaned during the middle of our stay.
- There is a DVD player but you should bring your own movies. None are supplied and there is nowhere to rent them in town.
Overall this is a great accommodation in a great location, just come prepared with the right expectations and you will have a wonderful time.