1. The photos here don't do any justice to the property. It is by far much nicer and more elegant than shown here.
Besides being tastefully furnished the place is meticulously clean! From the kitchen utensils to the bathroom to the linen. Everything smelled fresh and clean.
2. The condo is located just 5 minutes drive either way from either Sosua or Cabarete. Close enough to the action and far enough for its hoo haa. A short spring in either direction puts you in the heart of restaurants, beaches, surfing, shops, clubs, nightlife, etc etc.
3. The staff is highly attentive. I miscalculated my arrival time with 2 hours, I arrived to the condo at 5:30 AM. I woke up Saskia and she was there within 30 minutes, saw me in with a personal printed out welcome paper. (Nice touch Anthony!)
4. A car is recommended here but you can manage well without it. From the condo to the main gate is a 10 minute walk. Once at the gate you can flag down a moto, taxi, bus, etc.
5. The place is double secured. There's a community gate at the main entrance and then another gate for this condominium itself. Security personnel were friendly and attentive.
6. The swimming pool is a 3 minute walk from the condo. It was mostly empty which was awesome!
Highly recommended for both families and the single explorer who wants to rest away from the action while being close enough to it.