I'll try and summarize since I don't like long reviews..
- Mary from Beach Grass was timely with the contract and confirmation
- Communicated well pre-visit
- Provided great directions from LIB
- Took my grocery requests and stocked the fridge for us (convenient)
- Stunning views
- High end home with gorgeous main living area
- 3rd floor deck gives incredible night sky views
- infinity pool and outdoor kitchen space is resort quality.
- steps to the amazing beaches.
- very close to some great places to eat
- private and safe
- Lots of great amenities (ping pong, TV, wifi)
- Pool level full bath and outside rinse shower by pool.
- prompt communication
- Very helpful with planning.
- gave A+ restaurant recommendations and made reservations where needed.
- Set me up with THE best guide for Palo Verde River tour
- Assisted in general questions about area.
- Quick refund of damage deposit once we checked out without issue.
My family of 4 had way more space than needed but this is quite an amazing house. Everything is build around views of the playa including the main living area, decks and pool area.
The house is even better in person than the pictures show. For a large party, the sleeping arrangements won't be as luxurious so let me break it down.
- single king with a very nice bathroom. Sleeps 2
- single bed, comfy sleeps 2 (shared bath)
3rd BR (Dorm room)
- double and triple bunk (5). Small , (share Bath)
- (separate suite off pool area). Sleeps 2 (I think).
- off main floor so I did not put kids here.
- pool level so slightly musty
For families with kids it's awesome because of the bunks and extra places to sleep.
For multi-families, one couple will get the master and then others will take the guest and cabana.