This was an amazing place to stay for a couple or a family with smaller kids. Quiet, cozy, makes you feel like you never left home.
A few things to note:
* Fireplace does get very warm, do not touch when it's on.
* There is fresh water in the fridge on the left side once you open it. Great to use, not that the water is bad, but fresh, filtered is good.
* The blinds on the sliding door are tricky.
* Use the hot tub, it's WORTH it! Make sure you wear the robes, they are warm, comfy and make you feel like you don't want to leave.
* Washer and Dryer work great and make unpacking at home WAY easier!
* Get snacks, etc in town before heading to Copper Mountain, the convenience store closes early!
My husband and I had a wonderful time at this property. It was a nice get away and far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Copper Mountain that we could relax. We went into Breckenridge for dinner our second night and into Frisco for breakfast the day we left. It's close to everything and worth every bit!!
The owners were wonderful and I got my deposit back within two weeks. Very easy to work with and I booked 2 days prior!