Great property right on the water. House was clean and as advertised. Well stocked kitchen for cooking.
A few tips for future travelers.
1. This house has no cable or internet.
2. The only wireless service that works is Verizon (No sprint or AT&T)
3. You have to haul out your own garbage or take it to the local dump. The dump is unmarked and impossible to find (get directions from the owner first).
4. There is no sandy beach outside the house at all, you have to drive or walk to Black Sands Beach.
5. There is a grocery story with great shrimp cocktails, fish and chips, clam chowder etc.. It is by the marina find it your first day..
6. The drive in is long and curvy so much so we almost did not want to leave the cove to go to the redwoods.
7. There is a Shuffleboard table in the garage but the garage is off limits. If you are looking for a fun activity I would ask the owner if you can use it.
8. The North coast is foggy. In seven days we never saw a sunset and saw the stars one night for an hour. This is not so cal.
9. There is a house phone which is nice if your cell phone does not work and you have a meeting with your boss Monday morning.
10. Golf Course is not bad I nice little touch.
11. We saw a small pizzeria but never ate there. Looked busy
12. You have to wash the linens etc before you leave.
13. Lots of mussels out in front of the house on the rocks, google how to prepare before you come.
Overall we got the experience that we were looking for lots of time with the family with little communication to the outside world.