5 things you should know about Wineberry:
1. Heidi is awesome. She welcomed us with fresh basil, 2 bottles of wine, and taught us how to use the pizza oven.
2. The house is awesome for entertaining. We watched the Seahawks game on the first night on the huge TV, and some of us were able to start making pizzas outside without missing the game because of the TV outside! Oh, there are TVs in every room too.
3. There is a ping pong table in the garage. This became one of the favorite activities of the whole trip! The garage, by the way, is spotless. We were able to run around barefoot in there
4. The hot tub is huge! WAY bigger than it looks in the pictures. We comfortably sat 8 people in there, but could have fit even more.
5. The kitchens are incredibly well-stocked. Everything you could possibly need, from spices, to olive oil, to mixing bowls of all sizes, pizza-making-tools, etc. Friends and family staying at other houses in the area actually had to come over and borrow things like measuring cups because their house didn't have any-- don't worry Heidi, we got them back :)
The only incident we had was when the swing bench on the porch broke (probably just the back was old), and when we told Heidi what happened, she was so concerned she came over and was so sweet-- you can tell she really puts a lot of pride and love into the house and her guests.
We were there for a wedding, and everyone that stopped by to visit our house or saw pictures said that we had THE best house. And other people were paying much more for their places! My friends and I will definitely be back (we were already talking about coming back even before we left!) and we will definitely only stay at Wineberry again. Thanks Heidi!