As the title suggests, this is our new home away from Phoenix. We're halfway through a two month stay at Gayle's condo, and have already booked next year due to the following...
* At check in we found the unit in brand new condition and cleaner than a five star hotel.
* The furnishings both in style and comfort rival our own home.
* Fantastic views and ocean breezes throughout the day and evening.
* Bought a bike, lost 7 lbs, and ride to the pier every morning for coffee with some new found friends.
* Couple of minutes down the road at the Marine base is where I've spent my Mondays playing golf with some real hero's.
* My wife found multiple malls and restaurants within easy walking or driving distance, so she's on board for new visits as well.
* Condo owners are very nice, responsive to our questions, and it's apparent this was their home before sharing it with others.
* Love the trains that pass our view and enjoyed the Coaster rides into Old SD for dinner.
* Lastly, we appreciate the underground parking, security, and quiet surroundings.
Looking forward to beating the Phoenix summer heat at Gayle and Bill's condo for years to come.