- Very well-managed. Owner is helpful and responsive. Unit was spotless.
- Affordable as far as Bay Area accommodations go.
- Spacious. Huge by city standards!
- Child-friendly. We told the owner we were traveling with our toddler and she was very accommodating. We really appreciated the pack 'n play, kids' flatware and dishes, and play kitchen.
- Off-street parking.
- Great location. Walking distance to businesses on MacArthur Blvd and a quick drive to Oakland's zoo, parks, and other cute neighborhoods.
- Pictures and description are accurate.
- Unlike many other properties you'll find on VRBO, this is not an upscale vacation rental or a destination unto itself.
- No racks for bath towels.