This was our third July in this amazing house, and, although each visit has been different, a number of unique characteristics keep reminding us that it is, by far, our favorite house in Northstar.
1. We have access to the garage (with two garage openers). That makes it so easy to store bikes, golf clubs and kayaks in the summer. I'm sure the convenience is even more important in the winter with skis and snowboards.
2. The garage is so tall that the kayaks could stay on the car in the garage.
3. There's a second refrigerator in the garage, which is really helpful when there's a full house.
4. The upstairs is like a separate apartment, so the visiting grandchildren and their parents had some privacy. It made our vacation even better.
5. Some of the newer houses and condos don't have access to the pools and rec center. The adult area is my favorite place. It's quiet and I can sit on a step in the pool and read. For kids, the main pool is just as perfect, with a wading area for younger kids and deeper area for swimming.
6. Unlike most houses in Northstar, this house has a level "yard" off the deck. It makes it easy to go for a walk in the woods.
I could go on and on. Kathi and Mike take pride in making sure their home is as welcoming as they are. As long as I can always return to "my" vacation home, I would be happy to share it with you!!