This is our first time ever trying Home Away or anything like it and it was the best experience we could have had. Bob and Katie are so hospitable and while the pics of this house are great, it is even better in person. Everything was clean and fresh and carefully thought out. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and were so sad to have to leave. Even our five year old asked if we could move in. I was ready to move in too!
Some awesome perks:
* Chilled wine waiting for us in the fridge. We aren't wine drinkers but the sentiment was so sweet.
* Some great literature in the house. We especially liked the children's books about Yosemite.
* Beautiful surroundings
* A cozy place perfect for our family of four but just as suitable for friends or a romantic getaway.
* Not too far from Yosemite. About 35 minutes from the Yosemite South Entrance.
* Near Oakhurst which is a bigger town with restaurants and grocery stores.
* The Kellys provided very thorough directions to their place, tips for things to do in the area, and their favorite places to see in Yosemite. They are also very knowledgeable about the surrounding area and were able to help us out with a few questions we had.
If you are considering this place, just do it. You won't regret it!